Friday 25 March 2011

Nearly There!

Hello again people!

It's good to see that my followers have now increased to 5 whole people :D This does make me happy!

On the other hand, I have the added 'SpringTime' pressue of major university assignment deadlines to deal with. It's procrastination I have problems with; the thing is, I'm amazing at procrastinating, especially with shopping :)

I can't believe that I'm nearly a THIRD through my university degree! It's scary stuff, and it's going mega-quick, but right now I can't be happier for this. The long term-times have been hard to get used to; especially when you have a break or a day off every other day when you're at high school. Oh I miss the primitive times!

Hope you're all good, and I can learn how to get a decent background on this blog soon. I want something unique! However whenever I try to paste in the HTML code, I only get half a decent background and half a Blogger one....what a conundrum.

Toodles! x

No comments:

Post a Comment