Sunday 17 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Hello!

I must say I didn't think I would make it to more than three blog posts, but I'm trying to stick with this as much as I can!

At last, it is the Easter break from university! Happy days! I was waiting for my first day off for weeks, months! And then, it arrived! I had a lovely long lie-in, got up late, stayed in my PJs until the afternoon.....and got bored. I was so incredibly bored as I was so used to doing something (even if I didn't like it) everyday! However I know that I need to relish this time off while I can, otherwise I will be constantly miserable!

In other (and more relevant, if a little tedious right now) news, the Royal Wedding is approaching. How do you guys feel about it? How many times have you been asked this pointless question? Will you just see 'THE dress' then switch over and watch Friends or something?
                       I think it's nice how a wedding of random people that nobody knows personally (not many of us anyway!) has made the entire country and other parts of the world SO excited. What is it about a royal wedding that makes everyone so ecstatic? Businesses love it, that's for sure. But I remember when the news team was interviewing the public about it; they said that it would "really cheer everyone up!" Why?

And with that, I bid you all a Happy Easter! (I need more followers.... 5 makes me feel lonely...)

x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more you blog the more people follow :D

    *edit*

    double post oops... deleted the first one

    ReplyDelete